Story Telling Improv

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Statler was watching his grandson watch "Doogal". "Wow even if I weren't a hard critic I would dislike this!" He frowned. "I wish for some of the movies from my youth. I want Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs, I want the Wizard Of Oz. Wait a minute! Those weren't from my youth they were from my son's youth"he thought. "Grandpa" his grandson said. "Yes ?" Statler replied (well at least he's enjoying himself). "Stop being nostalgic, so I can watch the movie!"
next
Sam Eagle, Disney World, Undignified

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
This looks like fun :crazy:

The Muppets all decided to go on vacation to Disney World. Most were so excited to go but they all but had to drag Sam Eagle to it.
"It is a frivolous waste of time," he complained. "There are other places we could go that would be much more constructive. Like Washinton. What better place for a vacation than our nation's capital."
"Because we need a break, not more education," was Kermit's response.
"Hmmf," Sam muttered, "the very thought of anybody waiting in line for hours on end only to spend a few brief moments screaming their lungs out is not appealing to me. In fact it's outright undignified."

*two hours after the arrival*
"Let's go again! Let's go again!" yelled a slightly manaical looking Sam as he exited a roller coaster and ran to a line for another one.
"Uncle Kermit," ask Robin, "What was all that Sam was saying about this being undignified?"

Next: Lew Zealand, Canada, migrating Salmon

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
"Hey Kermit" Lew Zeland said excitedly.
"Hello Lew" Kermit replied.
"Ready for my boomerang fish act?" Lew asked.
"No Lew. It's pretty repetive after a while. How about you try something new?" Kermit answered.
"Great idea," Lew said.
Fozzie and his mother were going to Canada for a vacation, and invited Lew to come along. Lew watched the stream ,as Fozzie and Emily fished tasty fish for their dinner.
"Hi Kermit" Lew said when he returned.
"Hi Lew" Kermit said.
"I brought something new to my act!" yelled Lew.
"And what's that" asked Kermit.
"Some salmon I caught migrating!"
Next: Miss Piggy, mall, dresses

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
The Muppets had a day off, and what better way for Miss Piggy to spend it, but to shop at the mall? But, she couldn't go alone, so poor Kermit got dragged along with her, carrying her bags and complementing how good she looked in those red high-heeled shoes (though she fell down every time she wore them).

Walking past a designer dress tore, a sparkly pink dress caught her eye. With a struggling Kermit, she ran towards the dress until someone else grabbed it. It was Janice from the Electric Mayhem! Everyone backed away, 'cause they knew that a fight was going to happen.

A few karate chops later, Piggy walked out the mall with numerous items and the dress while the Electric Mayhem had to re-schedule their gig to take care of a shaken up Janice.

Moral of the story? Don't mess with Miss Piggy on her day off!

Next: Pepe and Rizzo, all-you-can-eat buffet, protest

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Pepen and Rizzo were very hungry as usual. Last time they went to a resturant they ended up costing Kermit a lot of money. Then they saw an all-you-can--eat buffet at a very nice Chinese resturant. They saw they were several great foods at the tables. There were noodle, rice, egg rolls, but then they saw... the seafood section. Pepe watched in horror as several people put shimp on their plates.
"This is unbelieveable okay!" Pepe shouted. "I should make a big protest!"
"Calm down Pepe!" Rizzo said with his mouth full of shrimp "Oops"
"Rizzo! I thought you were my friend okay!" Pepe said.
"I am" Rizzo answered.
"Then why are you eating shrimp?" Pepe asked?
"You're not a shrimp! You're a king prawn!"Rizzo reminded his friend.
"Oh right!"Pepe said embarassed. "Never mind okay. Keep eating folks"
next- Goggles, Beach, Water

outerelf

Reaction score
Goggles was not one for swimming- Especially in water like this. "Uhhhmmmm, Kermit! No! Don't go in!"

He lunged for the frog standing on the sandy beach, about to put his toes into the water. "But Goggles, look at the water, isn't it so much cleaner then swamp water? And it's so vast..." Kermit looked out over the water, delight in his eyes.

"But it's salt water! If you go on in there then you'll die."

"Die?"

"Die."

For a long moment Kermit looked out across the sea, staring at the salt water mixture, the textured sand sand beneath his feet- Goggles decided to go on a little more practical approach to these sorts of things and began to drag the other frog away.

Who's bright idea was it to come to a beach to swim anyways?

Next: Rowlf, Trombone, music

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
The annual Muppet's Marching Band Parade was yesterday. Rowlf always wanted to be part of it, playing beautiful music. The only problem was that the only instrument Rowlf could play is the piano, and you can't march and play that at the same time. So he decided to ask his friend Dr. Teeth for help. Dr. Teeth played the piano too and had good advice.
"Well you could learn to play the trombone." Dr. Teeth said.
"How? The parade is going to be next week." Rowlf asked?
"Well then learn fast!" Dr. Teeth replied.
"Alright learn fast" mumbled Rowlf.
Rowlf tried playing the trombone, but every note he played was so sour everyone ran as he grabbed it. By the day of the parade he played his best, but it was so awful Miss Piggy forced him to leave.
"Oh well" Rowlf thought "Next year I'll do better!"

Next: Grover, Elementrary School, Science Lesson.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
The Science class of 123 Elementary School was anxiously waiting for their new teacher to arrive. They didn't know, however, that this would be the most interesting class they ever had...
"Good morning, everybodeeee!! I am your- Oh, the door is still closed... Can someone help me, please?" The class giggled as Grover, the new science teacher, was stuck outside the classroom. A little girl with pigtail braids got up and opened the door for him.
"Here you go, teacher."
"Thank you, little girl. And now- AHHHHHHHH!" He tripped and fell over a pencil that was randomly placed on the floor. "This is not starting to be a good day..." He got up, brushed off his fur and finally stood in front of the class.
"I am your loveable, cute and furry science teacher, Grover. Now, for today's lesson, we will learn about...floating and sinking. Now, when things float, they stay on top of the water. Like this.." He put an apple in a little tub of water and it floated in the water. "And-and when things sink, they, uh...they...." He paused to look at his notes. "Oh! They get clean and shiny when you wash them in the sink."
The class giggled as the same little girl from earlier raised her hand.
"No, it's not!"
"It's not?"
She got up and went to him. "When something sinks, it falls to the bottom of the water, Mr. Grover. Like this rock." She took a rock from the table and placed it in the little tub of water.
"Oh...! I get it now! Now, what else can float, class?"
The bell rang to signal recess and as the kids ran out, poor Grover fell in the tub of water.
[SPLASH!]
"Ohhh....looks like this cute and furry monster is all soaking wet...and sinks, too."

Next: Kermit the Frog and Robin, Arcade, frog stuffed animal

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
It was Robin's birthday, so Kermit took him to his favorite arcade. Then he saw the claw game. All the Muppets knew to Robin collected the Cuddly Friends a bunch of stuffed animals that can talk and interact with each other (think the Dinosaur Train toys or Furbies). Robin had a dog, a cat, a rabbit, and many others but not a frog. Kermit used his remaing coins to try to get it. On his last coin he grabbed an animal but soon found it was a pig.
"Great just a pig" Kermit muttered.
"Pardon?" Piggy asked behind him. Kermit explained what he was trying to do, and Miss Piggy always ready to show what she can do decided to help. Unfortunately she grabbed a deer.
"This game is horrible" Miss Piggy said frowing.
"Hi Uncle Kermit" Robin said.
"Hi Robin" Kermit replied, and then turned back to the game. However Miss Piggy was more observant.
"Robin that isn't a Cuddly Friend is it" Piggy asked.
"Sure is Miss Piggy" Robin said.
"Oh no!" they both groaned.
"Wow! I don't have a pig or deer yet!"
"Well all's well that ends well" Kermit said. Miss Piggy nodded in agreement.
Next- Sweetums, Party Store, Halloween Costume.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Halloween was fast approcahing and all the muppets had been organizing costumes for a good while now. Sweetums was at a loss what do go as though.
"Why don't you head to the party store," Kermit suggested to him one day. "There's costumes and accesories all over the place. Maybe you'll find some inspriation there.
Sweetums shrugged and figured he didn't have any better ideas so he decided to go with Kermit's.
The store was crowded but the shoppers were so busy that no one paid much noticed of Sweetums. In fact they paid so less attention that he found himself run into many times with hardly an apology. He prused the eisles but still couldn't find anything. He was thumbing through hats at one point when he heard a particularly shrill shriek behind him. He turned around just in time to spot a little girl let out a terrified scream and take off down the eisle. Her screaming attracted a group of looky lous, most of whom just glared then continued on their way. But a couple of teenage boys approached Sweetumes
"Dude!" exclaimed the leader of the group, "That is one killer costume! Where'd you get it?
"Hey Sweetums," Kermit asked him later that day, "Did you ever find a costume."
"Nope," repliped Sweetums. "But I know what I'm going as."
"Oh what's that?" the frog asked.
"Myself," was the reply.