Steve Whitmire 2018 Convention Appearances

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
This isn't exactly a convention where Steve appeared, but last night, while I was at DragonCon, I ran into him! He remembered when I met him 7 years ago, and he explained that he was there visiting some friends who had panels. He also complemented my Kermit shirt.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I thought it seemed surprising that you ran into Steve, but it's great that you not only got to meet up with him again, but that he remembered you!

I noticed you saw Bob McGrath and Emilio Delgado; were any other SS castmembers there too?

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I thought it seemed surprising that you ran into Steve, but it's great that you not only got to meet up with him again, but that he remembered you!

I noticed you saw Bob McGrath and Emilio Delgado; were any other SS castmembers there too?
Roscoe Orman.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Getting to meet Steve today was terrific! He had such an outgoing personality and was very talkative; I can tell how dedicated he is to his fans. I even brought up to him how devastated I was when I heard he had to leave to which he mentioned he was the same (who could blame him?) But he's definitely doing alot better since his departure! He also loved the Muppet shirt that I got from Newburry Comics.

Anyway, here's the picture:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Like I said, I really wanted to wear my "I Was Raised On The Street" shirt again when I met Steve, but it was just too stinkin' hot for it, lol.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That's awesome that you got to meet Steve! He seems like such a nice guy.
Sure was!

Like I said, I really wanted to wear my "I Was Raised On The Street" shirt again when I met Steve, but it was just too stinkin' hot for it, lol.
What color was the shirt again? Wasn't it yellow? Cause if it was, wouldn't the color not absorb the sun easily? :confused: