Statler & Waldorf on movies.com

Reaction score
For me, the Possum really lacks character. He's just a nice-ish sort of critter on the street, but doesn't really deliver any laughs. Pepe, on the other hand, was great.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
man am I the only one who thinsk these last few episodes have been really boring and not funny at all.....:sleep: :rolleyes: :boo:

Beauregard

Reaction score
TheJimHensonHour said:
man am I the only one who thinsk these last few episodes have been really boring and not funny at all.....:sleep: :rolleyes: :boo:
Sam: I'm surounded by weirdos.

This was perhaps the most Muppety moment for a long time! He did the shifty eyes so well! But it may be my headphones, or it may be that Statler and Waldorf have lame voices again...

Oooh! Lester! "Take it away, and keep it away."

And Sam again! Very good! They had the "uuch" sound down fabulously, and also his wing movements were definatly close to his Muppet Show character...what? I sound like a weird Muppet fan!? What!

Ok, on to the latest episode:

*does*

Flowers: *mysterious appear*

Me: How strange, and hilarious...

Loli is...funny...but weird. And, OH MY GOSH!!!! SHE is SMOKEING!!!!!! And her head exploded!!! How Muppet Show ish!!!

Training film, how strange...

Preproduction. *not laughing* I was lying... *laughing* *stops laughing* How wude! *laughs again*

Hmm! Three puppeteers! Funeral! Haha!

Waldorf: maybe they were for the show.

Voiceroy

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Sam: I'm surounded by weirdos.

This was perhaps the most Muppety moment for a long time! He did the shifty eyes so well!
"Muppety moment," indeed. Reusing old jokes is more like it. And someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like Sam never used contractions when Frank Oz voiced him.

But it may be my headphones, or it may be that Statler and Waldorf have lame voices again...
No, it's not your headphones -- their voices really are that bad. In fact, it's the worst I've ever heard Statler and Waldorf sound.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*gasp* You are so right! He doesn't use contractions! If this were Mr Data in Star Wars paradies we'd have serious outcry...

Still, he was a highlight to that episode. Yes, reusing an old joke, but also a reference to it.

Beau

Voiceroy

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
*gasp* You are so right! He doesn't use contractions! If this were Mr Data in Star Wars paradies we'd have serious outcry...
Especially since Mr. Data didn't appear in Star Wars. :wink:

Sam The Eagle is my favorite Muppet character, and it's good to see him appearing on movies.com even if the actor voicing him doesn't quite nail the voice and has Sam using contractions.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*looks at my post*

*looks at myself*

I am a shame to all Star Trek Fans everywhere...

*transports out of thread*

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Is Sam having a baby or something?

I thought birds laid eggs?

Do I have the slightest idea what I'm talking about?

:big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I beg your pardon? *blink*

Bea:zany:{Do you like green eggs and ham? I do not like them Sam I Am}regard