Statler & Waldorf on movies.com

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I was trying to find that link and couldn't! Thanks, OUA!

I miss the theatrical trailers in From The Balcony now.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Me too, actually. They used to break it up a little. Is there still a e-mail address for complaints/suggestions?

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Anyone see the new episode yet? Spamela Anderson appears in it. Well, it's the puppet at least. I have no idea who is performing her or if it's supposed to be the Spamela character or just a pig in a bikini.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Sam: I'm surounded by weirdos.

This was perhaps the most Muppety moment for a long time! He did the shifty eyes so well! But it may be my headphones, or it may be that Statler and Waldorf have lame voices again...

Oooh! Lester! "Take it away, and keep it away."

And Sam again! Very good! They had the "uuch" sound down fabulously, and also his wing movements were definatly close to his Muppet Show character...what? I sound like a weird Muppet fan!? What!

Ok, on to the latest episode:

*does*

Flowers: *mysterious appear*

Me: How strange, and hilarious...

Loli is...funny...but weird. And, OH MY GOSH!!!! SHE is SMOKEING!!!!!! And her head exploded!!! How Muppet Show ish!!!

Training film, how strange...

Preproduction. *not laughing* I was lying... *laughing* *stops laughing* How wude! *laughs again*

Hmm! Three puppeteers! Funeral! Haha!

Waldorf: maybe they were for the show.
That all just completely went over my head. And Which episode was that too? I'm not able to see many of them as they are slowloading for me sometimes.

rexcrk

Reaction score
The Muppets Gone Wild thing in the latest episode was just.... disturbing :sympathy:

MWoO

Reaction score
I didn't like it. Muppets Gone Wild was a little to much for me. It seemed more like a skit Mad TV would do to mock the muppets as opposed to a skit the muppets would do.

beaker

Reaction score
Ugh, definately not a very memorable episode. (or as I call it, a 'tumbleweeds' episode) The Girls Gone Wild spoof would have been somewhat funny 4 years ago, that Ted thomas character was pretty lame(seemed like an annoying extra out of one of those mid 80's Muppet business meeting tapes or Muppets tonight, meets Jiminy Glick)...actually, it seems like most the new characters are substandard generic characters that couldnt make the Muppets Tonight or Sesame Street cut.

I think I notice that the earlier episodes(when Goelz and Whitmire were voicing) were way more edgy...maybe they got too many complaints from parents?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I loved it! The Muppets Gone Wildlife was hilarious! Back to the basics they've gone with making the inuendoes like the good ol' days of Muppetdom!!

Ted Thomas was cracking me up with his behavior and his egotism. I was happy to see Spamela come onto the screen, too. Of course, who wouldn't be? HA HA HA HA!!

One of the better episodes.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I liked it too. I don't think it was the funniest of the lot, but I was amused. Really, for such a short program, if I'm amused by it I'm pretty happy with their efforts. I do miss seeing more classic characters in cameos--the Swedish Chef Daisy Dukes thing was my favorite, I think.