Speculation: Potential Sequel for "The Muppets"

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I already posted a picture of that a few posts back. It's just photoshopped. If it was official I would think it would be on Disney's website. I was excited when I first saw it too. Lol We'll probably start hearing more details sometime next year. And yes I still 100% know a new movie is coming no matter what ANYONE says!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
It was on Lewis' site a few years back. Not sure if it's still around. Basically, the scene took place in the backstage area, and depicted Snoop hanging out with the Electric Mayhem. He starts using his usual Snoop Dog language "Fo-shizzle" (or however you spell it). It turns out, Kermit's an expert at this type of language. He stops by to have a little chat with Snoop Dog in his language. Afterwards, Zoot says something to the effect of (with a line that was ad-libbed by Dave Goelz), "Man, that's the first thing I've understood around here in 30 years".

sounds cool but i can kinda tell why they cut it it wasnt really plot important

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I hate to sound mean but HAHAHAHAHA to the skeptics that didn't think a new movie was ever gonna happen or be coming! Kermit had hinted back in June when he was in London that they were aiming to hopefully start shooting sometime early next year. I knew right then and there that that was a hint he knew more then he was allowed to say! I never once doubted it!!! :big_grin:

muppetlover123

Reaction score
nevermind the thing was being dumb i was trying to post a picture of the post tough pigs posted.. :frown: