Sorry about complaint

D

Dil

I'm back again, and I'm sorry about the complaint about Disney. It's just that I want that company to do as good as the Jim Henson Company as they were working on the early years of Muppet Movie Making.

You don't get it about the Muppets, Disney, do you?

BEAR

Reaction score
Dil, you could have just left it at this...

Dil said:
I'm back again, and I'm sorry about the complaint about Disney. It's just that I want that company to do as good as the Jim Henson Company as they were working on the early years of Muppet Movie Making.
...without adding this...

Still, I accept your apology and I also wish for the Muppets to succeed.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
hey dill i would have some good edvice. if your so sick of what disney is doing why dont you try doing somthing about it yourselef. "ONE PERSON CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE" is a very inportaint message we all need to learn, and not just with the muppets but with the good ol USA and even the world. i mean isnt that really kind of what Jim Henson taght us.

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
hey dill i would have some good edvice. if your so sick of what disney is doing why dont you try doing somthing about it yourselef. "ONE PERSON CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE" is a very inportaint message we all need to learn, and not just with the muppets but with the good ol USA and even the world. i mean isnt that really kind of what Jim Henson taght us.

Yep, your right

Erine81981

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
I stand by that all the way.

Emeowrald

Reaction score
Dil said:
I understand where you are coming from, but let's remember something. :concern: This is Disney we are talking about here. A company that has been known to put it's own spin on things even when they are doing versions of other people's work. For example if you read Jules Vernes "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea" and Lewis Caroll's "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland"
You will find that they Disney movies that were inspired by these books have alot of changes made in them. In some cases in the Alice movie the sequences are messed up. We don't see Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum until sometime later in the book, but in the movie they are amoung the first characters Alice sees.
No one is going to be able to do the Muppets or anything Muppet related just like the JHC because only the JHC is capable of doing this.

D

Dil

And here's a few words a unfriendly indian chief has to say about Disney having the Muppets:

"If Disney not bring Henson Company back them muppets by 2 weeks, burn em at steak"

Sorry about that: But I just wished Disney do another movie masterpieceful classic.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, I for one have to complain about this line:

"If Disney not bring Henson Company back them muppets by 2 weeks, burn em at steak"

On behalf of all 'steaks' everywhere, it's spelled "stake."

Luke

Reaction score
Ooooh BBQ at the Muppet Studios?

(i wonder if antron fleece is flame retardent?, lol)