Sorry about complaint

dwayne1115

Reaction score
wow people agree with me thats scary!!! If you really think about it though i think that the people who are the madest at what the muppets have come to be seem to be dead set on also hating Disney. Disney even though they may or may not do everything i like, are still a good family movie compony. They have entertained so many that it has grown to maybe bigger then they should but who really cares. Jim always thought that Disney would work well with the muppets, why because they really do take care of there charictures. Right now i think there are a lot of changes at Disney and the Muppets just add to that mix of the change. With time they will do more with the muppets it just takes time. If the Muppets came out with a big screen movie in two weeks with a poor script maybe one or two muppets in it mostly and no cameo gust stars, everyone would just hate what the muppets and disney are doing.
I'm with the other member here who i can't rember there name now but they know who they are. He started asking "what would you do if you where in charge of the muppets." At frist i thought he was an insider looking for someone to take over. Then i realized what he was doing was geting us insteed of complaing to at least let our ideas out on here. That way if someone at disney Muppet studios or for that matter JHC see some of our ideas they may even try to use them.
Also as i have said before if you all are so upset then get off you butts and do somthing about it. If there are eough people who really feel that there is somthing wrong then i bet if yall had a untied voice that eventualy somone would listen. JHC really does listen to the fans, as do the people who work for the compony, give it a try you never know what one person could do.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Actually I'm not upset with Disney much at all, as the "modern" projects were having problems even before Disney came into the picture.

And while we do complain a lot, in actual fact we've been pretty lucky with the amount of material the various companies have been reissuing lately. :smile:

spcglider

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
wow people agree with me thats scary!!! If you really think about it though i think that the people who are the madest at what the muppets have come to be seem to be dead set on also hating Disney. Disney even though they may or may not do everything i like, are still a good family movie compony. They have entertained so many that it has grown to maybe bigger then they should but who really cares. Jim always thought that Disney would work well with the muppets, why because they really do take care of there charictures. Right now i think there are a lot of changes at Disney and the Muppets just add to that mix of the change. With time they will do more with the muppets it just takes time. If the Muppets came out with a big screen movie in two weeks with a poor script maybe one or two muppets in it mostly and no cameo gust stars, everyone would just hate what the muppets and disney are doing.
I'm with the other member here who i can't rember there name now but they know who they are. He started asking "what would you do if you where in charge of the muppets." At frist i thought he was an insider looking for someone to take over. Then i realized what he was doing was geting us insteed of complaing to at least let our ideas out on here. That way if someone at disney Muppet studios or for that matter JHC see some of our ideas they may even try to use them.
Also as i have said before if you all are so upset then get off you butts and do somthing about it. If there are eough people who really feel that there is somthing wrong then i bet if yall had a untied voice that eventualy somone would listen. JHC really does listen to the fans, as do the people who work for the compony, give it a try you never know what one person could do.
When Jim was alive and negotiating the ownership deal with Disney, a major component of that deal was that Jim would maintain creative control of the Muppets. In fact, his absence from that deal (due to his unfortunate passing) is what kiboshed the contract in the first round.

I'm in no position to say exactly what his thoughts would have been on the subject, but do you think that he would have been so favorable to the deal if Disney said that creative control were going to be in the hands of standard Disney business formula?

Its only conjecture, but I don't think he would.

-Gordon

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Thats a good qustion about the creative control. I don't even think the people at Disney know who is in creative control right now. Like i have said in the past i think that right now there are so many changes going on at Disney, that it could be quite confusing who is doing what. I think that once they get everyone in there right places that we will see the ball really start rolling with the muppets not untill then.