Soooooo....what do you see?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
see that's what's so neat people of every age group are here!

Sarah

puppets_etc

Reaction score
OK guys, I just updated the picture on my profile. If you'd like to see what I look like today just click on the Beeker: :eek:

If not, WHO COULD BLAME YOU!?!?:smirk:

Actually, I was just testing the self timer on my digital camera, and since you're all my cyber-friends, I figured you wouldn't mind being subjected to my off-beat sense of humor:wink: .

Deb:flirt:

wockawocka

Reaction score
Dang, I haven't been on in a while, and now my middle finger hurts, from doing all that scrooling. 11 pages! Well, I can't seem to find the one picture of me that I put on the web, but I'm sure my sister won't mind if I use some of her pictures of both of us for this, hehe. (I hope she doesn't anyway...)

This is me and my sis in Alaska, I'm on the left. (It's not the best picture of either of us.)
http://home.insightbb.com/~nkrein/wsb/html/view.cgi-photo.html--SiteID-127924.html

And here is Natalie, Shauna, and me.
http://home.insightbb.com/~nkrein/wsb/html/view.cgi-photo.html--SiteID-127922.html

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
you look nice, Deb! Were you dressed up there, of was is just a VERY pretty shirt?

Nice Rachael, you are adorable:smile:

Sarah

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
you look nice, Deb! Were you dressed up there, of was is just a VERY pretty shirt?
Sarah
Aw Shucks:embarrassed:! *blushes profusely* Thanks, glad you like the shirt, its one of my favorites. Not Dressed Up, dressed up, but I was going out to meet with classmates for Art Appreciation Class at the UofA Museum of Fine Arts. I figured I should be presentable, but still felt very drab next to some of those art works.

So when do we get to see you post-glasses & bangs (I happen to like both of them on you, but am willing to bet you look much older without:wink:)?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i mailed cantus i'm just waiting for a response....

Sarah

radionate

Reaction score
I'm wondering if Byron got an email from me. It would be perfect for this thread. :confused:

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Like I told you a while ago, my oldest daughter, Adrienne, is your age. She has super curly hair (more than me!) and it is a golden blond color. When she straightens it she looks closer to 18 than 15. :eek: A very scary thought for a mom.

:embarrassed: :excited: :sing: