Soooooo....what do you see?

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Guys, I gotta tell ya, with those pictures you posted I can (with my vivid imagination) literally "see" what you are doing (ei:sitting cross legged, etc...) Makes it kinda nice to know what ya'll look like. Uh oh, I'm starting to sound like Byron. :eek:

Deb:flirt:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Oh, dear.

You're picturing what I'm... doing?

*washes make-up off*

puppets_etc

Reaction score
*sticks fingers in ears*
:sing:LA LA LA! I didn't hear that!!! LA LA LA!:sing:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I'll host any pictures that are sent to me as long are they aren't huge.

-Matt

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I have a new picture for you, Matt. :big_grin:

I think you'll like this one...

:flirt:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Grr...well, have you sent it yet?

Scoot, I swear, if we have another mail fiasco, necks will be a'ringin'!!! :wink:

-Matt

puppets_etc

Reaction score
I seem to be having problems opening some of the links. :confused: If I click on them, the window opens as unvailable. But, if I delete the file extention (jpg, html, etc...) the pictures come up just fine. :wink: It's weird, but that's the only way I've been able to see any of you.

I'm not sure if I'm putting my picture on right either. Let me know if this works............

Enter at your own risk.....

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well that's a first for me with the deleting extensions.

I've come to see that all browsers are different, and their settings within also make them unique. So, I guess just do whatever works for you. If deleting the extensions happens to be it, then just go with it! :big_grin:

-Matt

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Deb! I love your dog! Is (s)he a pure bred German Shepard? My family only gets German Shepards, so I'm pretty biased towards them in my love for them. But yeah... sooooooo cute.

Oh, and you ain't too bad yourself, sweetcheeks! XP (Coming onto older women... that's my game!)

^_^ Debo

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Baby
Deb! I love your dog! Is (s)he a pure bred German Shepard? My family only gets German Shepards, so I'm pretty biased towards them in my love for them. But yeah... sooooooo cute.

Oh, and you ain't too bad yourself, sweetcheeks! XP (Coming onto older women... that's my game!)

^_^ Debo
That would be Bailey, my Dad's baby. I wanted to smuggle her home in my suitcase, but he caught me. My girls would have loved her. Dad got her at the pound, so I don't think she's a pure bred, but who cares? She's a sweetie:flirt: Someone once told me I age well, but that's an oxymoron.:wink: S'okay, I very rarely act my age:smirk:

Deb:crazy: