Soooooo....what do you see?

puppets_etc

Reaction score
That magazine cover is great! I didn't read too far, what class was that for? Cute shot of you too, Zack. I had to do a Newsletter for my Illustrator 10 class, got an A, but wasn't too happy with it myself. It has a similar layout to yours, but yours is MUCH better. :sympathy:

Deb:flirt:

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Hey Zack, your bday is the day after mine, but I am WAY older than you:sympathy: :embarrassed:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hello Deb!

i made that when i was in 11th grade for an Ad & Design class at a two year trate school class i was taking during high school.

I got a 97 on it i think, I printed out like a million copies of it at school that year (that a-boy Zack use up the school ink;-) I have one posted on my bed room door and gave copies to friends and family. It's only a cover and not a whole mag, a whole mag would have been cool thought!

Thanks for your comments! A member on Tough Pigs(Nate) said

" that's Zack? i wouldn't have guessed in a million years he looked like that!"

I don't know if that's good or bad?....i do have floppy ears in that pic, so the dog part is right:wink:

Zack)Rowlf the, floppy ear'd, Dog.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Awesome! That's really cool:excited: Great job!! I wish I could do something like that!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Grr...well, have you sent it yet?
Er, I did send it, but, it is not a picture worthy of going into a tizzy over. It's actually a joke picture. (you'll see, if you ever end up getting it...)

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I still can't see SuperScoot's or Sarah's pics, yet. :frown: (And yes, I copied & pasted it into the window, but it's not working....)
You realize, of course, that, as I have never actually SEEN you two, I can't verify that you exist. (Weak logic, I know.) :wink:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
I still can't see SuperScoot's or Sarah's pics, yet. :frown: (And yes, I copied & pasted it into the window, but it's not working....)
You realize, of course, that, as I have never actually SEEN you two, I can't verify that you exist. (Weak logic, I know.) :wink:
Email me. I'l send it to you, if you can't the link to work...

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
Try clicking on the link, deleting the file extension (jpg, html, whatever...) and hitting enter. That's what I had to do and it worked. Talk about weak logic....:embarrassed:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Awesome! That's really cool Great job!! I wish I could do something like that!
I remember how the class...there was only like 10 of us, (many kids dropped out) thought i was nuts! cool, but nuts! My friend Ricky was taking the pic with the schools digital camra and he had no idea what he was doing. We took three shots of me like this, I think this one was the best and it was the first one we took! LOL my firend said I shoud have had Kermit sitting on my lap...I was like "your sick!" LOL! I guess I was going for that Kermit and Fozzie look in TGMC!

It the greatist picture of me so i'm glad I can show it to you guys!:excited:

Zack)Rowlf the, likes pictures of me when I have my Rowlf hat on:smile: Dog.