Slackbot draws stuff

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, Cotterpin's dad Flange became prideful over his mustard powder and Wrench's mom Modem boasted about her tomato extract... When really it took :coy: to point out to them that it was the combination of both that made the Doozersticks especially flavorful.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------
A Newswink? I'd love to see that. Of course, I'd love to see it without clothing...

:news: WHAT?

Er. Um. I said, I'd like to...uh...seethe in the gloaming? It's, um. A Lewis Carroll thing.

:news: Oh. For a minute there I thought...whew.

*waits for journalist to turn his attention elsewhere*
psstt... I second that request!
----------------------

Slackbot

Reaction score
It's a pattern with me that, when I'm having a rough time, my pictures become less humorous and either more warm & fuzzy or dark. The dark is for catharsis and the warm & fuzzy is for comfort. Well, here's a warm & fuzzy, if slashy.

Scooter & Janken's Night In: This was inspired by Pixar's Up. When Russell talked about eating ice cream with his father, it struck a chord with me. "I know it sounds boring, but sometimes it's the boring things that you remember." The ordinary things in life can be worth cherishing. In this case, just watching a movie on a cheap DVD player together.

Up is a wonderful movie.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Newsmanfan: Thanks! I need to go back and rewatch all my Pixar DVDs, and order the DVDs I don't already have. Ditto for Miyazaki's films. I just watched Laputa for the first time, and WOW.

Jackdelayne: Thank you! And I'm a Gyno-American. :wink: