Slackbot draws stuff

Slackbot

Reaction score

Radish Surprise! This started out with the notion of a radish on a butcher's block. The rest kind of ad-libbed itself during a late evening doodle session. Why are they presenting Boober with a radish as if it's such a huge surprise? Heck if I know. Maybe it's his birthday and they don't want to make it too thrilling and ruin his digestion.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Looks like Gobo tossed in a nice new Ronco knife set with the radish as well.

And Wembley looks like the cutest thing in the world in that picture. (I have to say it, I'm sorry, I can't help it.)

Slackbot

Reaction score
Ya gotta wonder where he got those knives. I doubt Fraggles have invented metalworking, and even if Doozers have, I can't see them making knives for Fraggles. (Speaking of which, who made glasses for Morris and The Storyteller?)

It's fun to draw Wembley being cute. There's something so adorkable about him. I've got another picture in the works along those lines, BTW.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Yay! More pictures of Wembley! I'll try to restrain myself next time, but I can't make any promises, he's just so darn cute.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------
VERY cute, and I'm not even Fragglish! Uh...maybe it's a Doozerstick-radish hybrid? Looks like a radish, tastes even nommier? That would be a surprise, no? :excited:

(And, apologies for the muffin to Slackbot: tutter_fan, it's a rat tail. Playing with images from my current fic.)

-----------------

Slackbot

Reaction score
VERY cute, and I'm not even Fragglish! Uh...maybe it's a Doozerstick-radish hybrid? Looks like a radish, tastes even nommier? That would be a surprise, no? :excited:
Do you know what Doozer sticks are made of? It ain't Soylent Green. :busy:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
Do tell? I always assumed they were like rock candy. PLEASE tell me they aren't...um...extracted the same way silk is!

----------------

Slackbot

Reaction score
Doozer sticks are made out of radishes! The Doozers mine the radishes in the Gorgs' garden, grind them into powder, and make those crystalline-looking struts out of that. Hence their deliciousness to Fraggles.

Doozers have been known to play with the ingredients of the sticks to make them tastier. There was an episode in which two work crews got into a feud over whether tomato or mustard flavored sticks were better.