Slackbot draws stuff

Slackbot

Reaction score

Intimate Contact, Muppet Style: My half of an art trade with the very-patient newsmanfan, who wanted Gina and Newsie together. Of course, me being me, I had to get weird with it. So, here they are, sharing the kind of intimacy only possible between a human and a Muppet. Newsie may look like he;s about to fall over backwards, but don't worry, 'cause...well, three guesses where Gina's other hand is. :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hee, won't she be surprised when she gets back.
*Fleet sneaks off with a copy for tomorrow's cover of the Daily Scandal, Tongue Magazine, Slanderous Junk Weekly, and whatever other rag he works for.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
LMfuzzyyellowAO!

LOVE it! Hey, I thought you were going to go all dark on me, and instead I have unlimited cuteness! Awwwww!

Well worth the wait!

:news: It's NOT funny. *frumps off to do damage control*

--------------------

Slackbot

Reaction score
Hee hee, glad you like it! Nah, I didn't intend to get dark with this; I got that out of my system for the time being with the Negaverse Scooter & Skeeter. After reading a certain *ahem* story I thought it would be more fun to get playful with it instead.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------------
Play is good. We likes play, doesn't we, my precious?

:news: Why are you looking at me like that??

-----------------

Slackbot

Reaction score
It's no secret that, in the right situations, I have a filthy sense of humor. Do you have any idea how much restraint I used, keeping the DeviantArt description G-rated?