Sketches You Hated as a Kid

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, sorry about that. My 14 year old self was completely oblivious to **** like frame rate and FPS.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, I mean, the actual insert itself, I always remember it being choppy; I think that was the style.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So this is a song I’ve always had a love-hate relationship with.

This song is catchy as ****, but I’ve always felt uncomfortable with those shots of the kid’s bare feet touching the screen when jumping. Granted, it has a nice effect, but still..... not exactly one of my favorite shots.

Also doesn’t exactly help that it looks like he’s dancing on literal glass. Who knows if it could have broke!

Any Del

Reaction score
Back in Season 32 and 33 the segments where kids were talking about a topic were boring to me as a kid. But as an adult, I feel like a pedophile watching them so I skip them.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Back in Season 32 and 33 the segments where kids were talking about a topic were boring to me as a kid. But as an adult, I feel like a pedophile watching them so I skip them.
Never cared for those either. In fact, I often forget they exist.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You mean the ones where they’re in front of the patterned background? Yeah, season 32 was the last good season of SS for me storyline and insert wise.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I usually prefer when kids are interacting with the Muppets anyway . . . but, usually those 70s-era segments, where the kids feel more genuine and are clearly having a blast with the Muppets . . . in the 90s, and even into the 2000s, a lot of the kids felt so robotic and lost, like they had no idea what they were doing there (well, except for that Antonio kid who chatted with Papa Bear a couple of times).