Sketches You Hated as a Kid

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, uh..... this song kind of tripped me out as a kid. Maybe cause those washing machines just made me think of car washes which I hated as a kid.

As an adult though, I don’t mind it as much but those shots of the washing machines just always seem to mess with my head with the way they transition.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
I know that this is beyond most of your time watching SST, but this skit and the letter W one never felt like Sesame Street to me.
Even though they never felt like Sesame Street, only as a teenager do I see these fitting more into a low-budget local access ripoff. And that’s not a compliment.

Any Del

Reaction score
In my opinion it feels more like a low budget skit from the workshop.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I also hate the following segments:

"Indian Baby Bath" film
"Goldilocks takes a bath to demonstrate hot and cold"

because they feature some form of nudity, which I hate.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I’ll admit, I never recall seeing this one as a kid (it did make it into the around the corner era I believe), but this clip has always bothered me since I first saw it on YouTube:

Like just leave the baby alone, he’s clearly unhappy being kissed. I was satisfied seeing that girl get caught up.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
As a kid, I hated the segments involving a rotating camera angle, but in recent years I overcame my hate and seem to appreciate them now.