Sketches You Hated as a Kid

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, this. . . .

Maybe if they used a different color scheme, the buffalo wouldn't look so Satanic. And OMG, that unsettling music!

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Out of all the number counting segments, I actually never really found these ones all that entertaining minus the music.

The vocals just sounded a bit off key at times, and the animation could be a bit of a headache as well.
Abstract Count. I remember when I first saw Abstract Count. Sweet, sweet Abstract Count.
I ALWAYS HATED IT!

In other words, I agree. Never was a fan of these ones either. Give me Growing Numbers or Number Creatures or Parade Of Numbers or something else (except the Mural films) any day.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, I’m now in preparation of making a list of my least favorite skits for a video. When I actually get around to making the script and recording it is another story.

Last edited:

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Sounds great! In the meantime, here’s another segment I disliked as a kid.
I dreaded this film whenever they decided to air it. I felt like I was drowning in my own dizziness whenever I watched it. I nearly dropped dead.
OK, that was a bit dramatic. But in my defense, this is a definitely not a delight.

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That one falls into the fear factor for me, but yeah, the dizziness didn’t exactly help with it.