Sketches You Hated as a Kid

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I forget the title but the one animation where the kitten flies off into the sky while being strapped to a kite and they play almost realistic sounding noises of a kitten in peril. I know it's just a cartoon and no real animals were harmed because of it but the sounds alone always made me uncomfortable being a proud cat owner for almost my entire life.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Yes it is.
Now let’s ignore that topic and get back to what this thread is for.

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Going back on the subject, I never actually saw this on the show but only on the “Sing Yourself Sillier at the Movies” tape:

Never liked this song. Found it to be very annoying and gross.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I actually never saw this one on the show, but when I first saw it on YouTube, I’m just like “No, never again.”

I thought the film went on much longer than it should have, and it got irritating seeing so many shots of the baby crying. We get the idea.

Don’t even get me started with the woman’s singing. “Milk! MIiIiIiLk! MILK!” Her voice is horrible.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I also hated any segment (and still do) in which closeups of bare feet prevailed. This includes "J-Jump", the word showcase film "T is a very useful letter", "T is for toes", "D for Dance" (shown on a 2003 episode), "Counting Toes", and the film segment showing feet wearing different types of shoes that dance - which ended to closeups of bare feet.

Of course, I hate seeing bare feet, and my autism is to blame.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Out of all the number counting segments, I actually never really found these ones all that entertaining minus the music.

The vocals just sounded a bit off key at times, and the animation could be a bit of a headache as well.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Out of all the number counting segments, I actually never really found these ones all that entertaining minus the music.

The vocals just sounded a bit off key at times, and the animation could be a bit of a headache as well.
Those are segments that I don’t mind.