Sketches You Hated as a Kid

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, those clips were a bit weird to me when I was a kid. But having a love for those segments, I just brushed it off.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Those actually never bothered me, not even the ones where they had human hands.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I actually found “Sand in Shoes Blues Song to be a bit overplayed as a kid, catchy as the song was. I liked the shots of the beach and the boy was actually a pretty decent singer, but there were also moments where I felt uncomfortable watching it (mainly the shot of his feet).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Back onto Segments I personally hated (and @crackmaster is really gonna hate me for this), I never really liked most of Lisa Crafts’ bits (save for the Rubber Stamp series). Always found they looked weird and unsettling.
Actually, I’ll admit, this is one I felt uncomfortable watching even as a kid.

I mean sure, it’s cute, but..... it feels off with something. Doesn’t exactly help that this video upload of mine actually attracted some pedophiles in the comments....

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I actually found “Sand in Shoes Blues Song to be a bit overplayed as a kid, catchy as the song was. I liked the shots of the beach and the boy was actually a pretty decent singer, but there were also moments where I felt uncomfortable watching it (mainly the shot of his feet).

I would also like to mention another upload of this song before the comments were disabled on all of them had one guy flat out admit he loved the shots of the kid’s feet. Like..... cool if you have a foot fetish, but for a literal little boy? **** that.

If you ask me, this song was just made as an excuse to satisfy someone’s foot fetish for underage boys.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Actually, I’ll admit, this is one I felt uncomfortable watching even as a kid.

I mean sure, it’s cute, but..... it feels off with something. Doesn’t exactly help that this video upload of mine actually attracted some pedophiles in the comments....
What could possibly be pedophilic about that skit? I'm just not noticing anything.