Sketches You Hated as a Kid

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
HBO seems to have some weird obsession with adding in credits so 🤷🏿‍♂️

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I wouldn't call it weird. I don't know why they didn't have credits on every show in the first place.

And the time-frame thing is just my own speculation. It doesn't really add up that certain segments will be in one episode, but then cut from another one. Maybe trying to reduce the amount of repeated material for the sake of residuals?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I wouldn't call it weird. I don't know why they didn't have credits on every show in the first place.
I mean since these were on Friday shows, maybe it could just be a way to close off a good week of episodes? I found it a little strange myself. But I do see your points.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I didn’t necessarily hate this skit as a kid, but I remember finding myself pretty bored whenever this song came on when watching the “Alphabet Game” tape as a kid.

If anything, I kind of wish this song had just stayed as an album only song. I feel like Frank’s performance as Grover was what kept me somewhat interested.

Last edited:

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Y’know, despite creating this thread, I haven’t added much to it since its inception.
Until today…
Though for some reason, I didn’t mind the #4 version.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
But if it wasn't for those, I wouldn't have spent an entire evening destroying my throat by screaming my lungs out for you!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In the past, somebody on this forum said that the reason they only had credits once a week was because they felt the time allotted for end credits could be better used to teach more lessons, but Union rules mandated that they had to have credits at least once a week.

I’m not sure how official that info was.