Should the Muppets retire?

Frogster

Reaction score
Well, despite the many arguments I didn't mean to cause, but did, I'd say that the majority says that the Muppets should not retire... is this correct?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I'd say that is the case. I don't think any of us really want the muppets to retire, we just have different ideas of where the muppets are (and should be) heading.

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
The muppets absolutely should not retire. They are still very loved by many people. And I think there new projects are good. I don't care if I'm in the minority on that one. I love the all of their stuff and anxiously await more.

BEAR

Reaction score
muppetsforlife said:
The muppets absolutely should not retire. They are still very loved by many people. And I think there new projects are good. I don't care if I'm in the minority on that one. I love the all of their stuff and anxiously await more.
Now there's a dedicated and faithful fan. I like it! :smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
Frogster said:
I think I wholeheartedly agree.
Icidentally, I was just veiwing your profile (just for kicks) and you remind me of myself in certain ways. Just how you responded to many of the questions. I am also studying theater in college and am working as an actor. Kermit is also one of my heroes and hope to work with them someday as a career point. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
muppetsforlife said:
And this can be summed up in two words: "Muppets for Life" Ok...so tha twas three...but...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Cantus Rock said:
LOL, it just doesn't end, does it..
Nope. Hehe!

Some people pick the hottest topics! Touch nd be burned, lol.

On the otehr hand, pour water in and we can have a sauna bath.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Heh, I don't mind the heat whatsoever. In fact I'm really glad this topic was finally explored by some one other than myself. I just don't want to go round and round in circles, dig? :wink: