"Sesame Street's 50th Anniversary Celebration" special to air November 9 on HBO and November 17 on PBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I almost forgot: the pledge special is going to happen, but they haven't actually made it yet.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Kermit has finally met Abby Cadabby! I really want there to be an interview with Kermit where someone brings up the fact that he came back to Sesame briefly and asks him how he got along with the new residents.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Kermit has finally met Abby Cadabby! I really want there to be an interview with Kermit where someone brings up the fact that he came back to Sesame briefly and asks him how he got along with the new residents.
I wanted to see Kermit meet Julia given how Kermit is often a soft spoken person and one with great patience I would like to see how he interact with someone like Julia.

Abby Meeting Kermit is both long overdue and one that I cannot wait to see as ever since her first appearance and rise to fame one has to wonder how would she react to meeting someone like Kermit or Prairie Dawn given Abby's magical abilities.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I know this feels like a longshot and do forgive me for saying it, but does anyone think that one of Jim Henson's kids will make an appearance during the special and/or Joan Ganz Cooney and/or Lloyd Morrisett might make an appearance during the 50th anniversary special ? I mean of all the times to make a live TV appearance alongside the Muppets of Sesame Street....right ?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Was it necessary to write this same thought in two different threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.