"Sesame Street's 50th Anniversary Celebration" special to air November 9 on HBO and November 17 on PBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

chudman1000

Reaction score
It's great seeing Kermit back on the street! It's kinda weird seeing Kermit next to Telly. Has telly and Kermit ever shared a scene together before?
Well besides all the ones previously mentioned, they were both also in "Do De Rubber Duck" together.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
After talking with some friends on discord, seems like Big Bird's voice is just an old Caroll soundclip
Yes, it's lifted from the Snuffy revealed episode. There's going to be a clip of it in the special (with JGL inserted in like that Martians snippet), so that explains why they used it in the promo.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
SPOILER: Shout! Factory's DVD trailer, which gives some glimpses to some classic characters:

Captain Vegetable is the one I alluded to a few pages ago as the one that surprised me to find out he was in it. But wow, Sherry Netherland!
I can't believe they are bringing back so many characters! It's always great to see characters from around the corner come back.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
SPOILER: Shout! Factory's DVD trailer, which gives some glimpses to some classic characters:

Captain Vegetable is the one I alluded to a few pages ago as the one that surprised me to find out he was in it. But wow, Sherry Netherland!
Oh man, it looks like Christine Ferraro really pulled out some big guns for this special!! :fanatic:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score

I feel like they're varying degrees of obscurity; to nitpick, Sherlock feels like he's too good to be in that group.

Part of me is upset these characters will only appear once and then never again. Like Captain Vegetable interacting with :search:? Why isn't this a thing more often.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score

I feel like they're varying degrees of obscurity; to nitpick, Sherlock feels like he's too good to be in that group.

Part of me is upset these characters will only appear once and then never again. Like Captain Vegetable interacting with :search:? Why isn't this a thing more often.
I’m surprised they didn’t try to use Sherlock more when Jerry was available

Status
Not open for further replies.