sesame street

Ernie101

Reaction score
todays episode rocked with the firefighters and journey to ernie was really awesome today

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ernie101
yeah
Oh come on, use your own avatar! Emmy got hers first. People are gonna confuse you two. Even if it's just a different shot of Ernie, ya know?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Yeah, we all try to be a little different around here, so we know who's who and nobody gets confused. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Advice to Ernie 101

If you don't like my suggestions, try one of three things:

A) go to the Wanted section of this Forum and post something like "Help! I need and Ernie Avatar!!

B) do what I do! Go to www.google.com and try a google search of "Ernie and Bert" or "Bert and Ernie" (make sure you use the quotations! That's a big help, a trick I learned from someone) Do not go to the link of the picture, save it right there (right click on the thumb nail). If the thumbnail is too big (sometimes you must try it out to see if it works) take it into Photoshop or someother program and crop the picture until it is the desired size!

C) If you absolutly need to keep your own, put the picture you have already in photoshop or something, and tweak the color and such.

I'm sure Emmymik will appreciate it!

Drtooth

Reaction score
As far as I can tell, Ernie here didn't take my advice. I think I lose my credibility with the Bullwinkle picture!