Sesame Street to host 12-hour episode marathon on YouTube on Friday November 15, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This Friday, November 15, be sure to watch the official Sesame Street YouTube channel for a 12-hour live marathon featuring episodes from the past 50 years!

Schedule a reminder: https://m.sesame.org/2Xby13I

If you plan to watch the marathon, please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

ssetta

Reaction score
Are you sure it’s gonna be actual episodes? And more importantly, will it be available to watch on YouTube afterwards? Because I can’t possibly watch the whole thing live.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Now before anyone asked if there’s going to be rare stuff included chances are slim to none

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
If we get at least one surprise, I’ll give them props. If it’s just episodes previously released through other forms of commercial media then I will be a bit disappointed...... but we’ll see.

Last edited:

hooperfan

Reaction score
There may be something cool, the pic of Gordon and Oscar isn't something that the Workshop has available. I believe us Collectors have it, but it does show that perhaps they are going to provide at least something really interesting

ssetta

Reaction score
But what about the other question I asked: will it be available to watch after the stream ends?

datman24

Reaction score
Well, twelve episodes is very minuscule compared to the over 4,500 episodes that have been produced over the years. I imagine that it will likely consist of the first episode, some season premieres, the Mr. Hooper episode, the Snuffy reveal episode, the hurricane episode, and the Julia debut episode. But hey, they may throw in something they has not been released in years, you never know.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I might recommend this for someone else if the episode content proves to be worthwhile, no way of knowing until it airs and is hopefully available for viewing on youtube after the live stream tomorrow.

BTW: At what time is this scheduled to start anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.