Sesame Street Season 51 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If Charlie is even going to stick around for a while. Remember Emily from Season 33? Fran Brill played her mom.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
She'll at least be around next season, I think.

I do look forward to seeing another kid actor grow up on the show, though.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
So idk if this has been addressed in this thread yet, but does anyone know if/when SST will resume filming? Or what Sesame Workshop's plan is if they DON'T get to film in time for this fall? I suppose they could just repeat old episodes, but still...?

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
I wouldn’t be surprised if this season has more repeats than original episodes.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Pam said in an interview that the only thing they didn't get to shoot were the new Foodie Truck bits, and presumably they were looking at early fall to shoot again. Who knows whether that may happen or not, but everything else for the season is apparently shot.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I . . . really wish I understood why Foodie Truck has lasted longer than Crumby Pictures or Smart Cookies. Yeah, I'll agree Smart Cookies could get just as banal and repetitive as Foodie Truck, and they've scaled back on the parodies, but still.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Pam said in an interview that the only thing they didn't get to shoot were the new Foodie Truck bits, and presumably they were looking at early fall to shoot again. Who knows whether that may happen or not, but everything else for the season is apparently shot.
Well that's good at least. Like Snowth, I honestly don't care much for Foodie Truck, but hopefully they can get those bits shot.

I was also thinking, theoretically, couldn't you shoot smaller segments like Foodie Truck with face masks on? You could easily pre-record the dialogue and then just lip-sync... although I suppose it would be near impossible to socially distance while puppeteering.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Well that's good at least. Like Snowth, I honestly don't care much for Foodie Truck, but hopefully they can get those bits shot.

I was also thinking, theoretically, couldn't you shoot smaller segments like Foodie Truck with face masks on? You could easily pre-record the dialogue and then just lip-sync... although I suppose it would be near impossible to socially distance while puppeteering.
Especially with a live hand character like Cookie Monster. Unless if they were willing to bring in David Rudman‘s son to be the right hand

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I don't think David lives with his son anymore, since i'm pretty sure he's married.

Status
Not open for further replies.