Sesame Street Season 51 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Just wanna bump to say that, and least according to the wiki, production has resumed this week. Since it’s been established that there wasn’t much left, I’m gonna say the season will probably begin in early 2021.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
Muppet Wiki states that Season 51 is still expected to launch in November. I am leaning towards later in November, but the date is labeled TBA.

Also, I saw an image of the puppeteers on the Season 51 page on Muppet Wiki. It looks like Don Music may be making a comeback.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
:news:: Breaking news! Muppet Central Forum member CoolGuy1013 has discovered that season 51 of the popular kids show Sesame Street will begin Thursday, November 12. Care to comment?
Me: Thanks Newsie. I was just browsing through HBO Max when I saw a banner for Sesame Street, with the caption “New Season Premieres Thursday”. After double checking the Muppet Wiki, I knew that I was the first to discover this. So, I had to break the news.
:news:: Thank you very much CoolGuy, now back to bad news.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Well, I kinda saw this coming, given how HBO Max likes to premiere new episodes of original shows on Thursdays.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Back in the day, Thursday nights used to be the big nights for the major TV networks to air new episodes of all of their hit shows.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
All HBO Max says is "New episodes coming Thursday."

I'd rather wait for some official word from either HBO Max or Sesame.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
All HBO Max says is "New episodes coming Thursday."

I'd rather wait for some official word from either HBO Max or Sesame.
Oh, my bad. Can’t wait to see what this means, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.