Sesame Street Season 50 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
After seeing this 50th anniversary Sesame Street celebrity memory it makes me think that they, the show runners, should at least TRY to get Joey Mazzarino back for the 50th anniversary by any means necessary...at the very least reunited in time for the 50th anniversary. That’s okay right?

Because of things like this, they REALLY should recast Joey’s characters, including Murray.

I think Frankie Cordero would be a good choice to take on Joey’s characters, if only because Rudy sounds quite a bit like Murray, Papa Bear, Stinky the Stinkweed, etc. And it would give Cordero more regular characters to perform in addition to Rudy.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I think Frankie Cordero would be a good choice to take on Joey’s characters, if only because Rudy sounds quite a bit like Murray, Papa Bear, Stinky the Stinkweed, etc. And it would give Cordero more regular characters to perform in addition to Rudy.
Matt Vogel has already stated that they do not have plans to recast any of Joey’s characters. It shows because the only character who is recast was his head of the 2-Headed Monster.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Matt Vogel has already stated that they do not have plans to recast any of Joey’s characters. It shows because the only character who is recast was his head of the 2-Headed Monster.
I know, but I don’t care. That bit is in the past now anyway, so please drop the cynicism and have Jim’s ridiculous optimism.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score

PRESS KIT
Yayyy!!! I always get super excited for these!!
We have an airdate for the season, and it looks like we have a lot more info on the anniversary special too!
The season premiere involves Big Bird going on a road trip. I wonder if that ties into PBS' pledge drive special coming up.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The season premiere involves Big Bird going on a road trip. I wonder if that ties into PBS' pledge drive special coming up.
I haven't heard anything about that beyond the one blurb linked on the Wiki; I can do some asking around soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.