Sesame Street Season 50 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think those are for internal/personal use, hence why they're posted on their own Facebook accounts and not the Sesame ones.
That makes sense, then (the only reason I saw this is because Muppet Wiki shared it from Joe's Facebook page). It would be cool to see such favorite moments of the human cast. It'd also be cool if they'd get Frank Oz to do one of these.

When I saw it, I managed to see comments from Joe's page about it, and was confused when one fan mentioned the "coincidence" that all three moments will be on the upcoming DVD, when only one had been confirmed via trailer or press release. I went searching to see if there was any new info on the DVD set online, but I guess that was either a comment from an employee or Joe told some friends in private (or it was just an assumption based on nothing but his statement that he's picked a lot of favorites).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
OMG, this Elmo puppet looks froggin' stoned! I'm not kidding, look at those eyes, it looks like he's high as a kite!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yea, I noticed that too. Even in the thumbnail he looks like a horse kicked him in the face.
But, that aside, this is a nice video. As someone who's very into the technical side of songwriting, I always enjoy seeing that side of things. Really cool to see Chris Jackson in there as well. I didn't know he Lin, and Bill Sherman were such close friends for so long.

Sidenote: Chris Cerf looks more thin then i'm used to seeing him. I hope he's not sick, but it could just be age.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
After seeing this 50th anniversary Sesame Street celebrity memory it makes me think that they, the show runners, should at least TRY to get Joey Mazzarino back for the 50th anniversary by any means necessary...at the very least reunited in time for the 50th anniversary. That’s okay right?

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
After seeing this 50th anniversary Sesame Street celebrity memory it makes me think that they, the show runners, should at least TRY to get Joey Mazzarino back for the 50th anniversary by any means necessary...at the very least reunited in time for the 50th anniversary. That’s okay right?

Joey ain’t coming back period. He has other projects now and he left Sesame on bad terms.

DatH

Reaction score
Kind of sad Kevin won't be coming either due to the allegations

Status
Not open for further replies.