Sesame Street Season 50 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Do keep in mind regardless if these characters were phased out via having no purpose anymore or controversy, the workshop themselves have had no issue putting them up online, where small children can view their skits.

If they have no issue exposing their skits to small children on social media, I’m sure they would have no issue bringing them back for a cameo on television. Remember, Don may have been taken off one season before Richard Hunt died, but that still didn’t prevent them from syndicating any of his skits until season 29.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Do keep in mind regardless if these characters were phased out via having no purpose anymore or controversy, the workshop themselves have had no issue putting them up online, where small children can view their skits.

If they have no issue exposing their skits to small children on social media, I’m sure they would have no issue bringing them back for a cameo on television. Remember, Don may have been taken off one season before Richard Hunt died, but that still didn’t prevent them from syndicating any of his skits until season 29.
I meant to say that Lefty is similar to those characters because of how Sesame Workshop acknowledge them. However, they sure don’t parade them like around such as Forgetful Jones.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Interesting. Sounds very similar to the 40 Years of Sunny Days set.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
!!!!!

I’m really excited to see what’s going to pop up!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Cover art is a bit bland compared to the 40th anniversary one, but whatever.

The Vulture article makes it sound like one disc is assorted clips, and the other disc is memorable street stories. Seems good to me.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, I wasn’t big on the cover art myself (would have been nice to have a nice montage of characters, maybe ones we haven’t seen on the previous cover, too), but I’m sure the quality of the clips we get will make up for it.

May as well just get this out of the way, but I’m already prepared to hear, “why wasn’t (insert skit/street scene here) used?!” Or “This (insert skit/street scene here) has been used way too many times in previous releases!”

Status
Not open for further replies.