Sesame Street Season 50 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
Somehow I heard rumor about Lefty making a cameo appearance in Season 50, but I wonder if the obscure characters Herbert Birdsfoot and Simon Soundman might end up making a cameo appearance that season? I mean, Biff and Sully did make cameos in Season 40, so anything is possible.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Somehow I heard rumor about Lefty making a cameo appearance in Season 50, but I wonder if the obscure characters Herbert Birdsfoot and Simon Soundman might end up making a cameo appearance that season? I mean, Biff and Sully did make cameos in Season 40, so anything is possible.
According to the script, Lefty will be appearing in the anniversary special, but yeah, who knows? For now, we'll just have to wait and see.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
If anything it may just be a silent speaking cameo. Like maybe just passing by with his sneaky theme.

Oh, and I should also mention my submission for the theme was considered.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
According to the script, Lefty will be appearing in the anniversary special, but yeah, who knows? For now, we'll just have to wait and see.
It just depends if Sesame Workshop approves or disapproves, then again...he might be a character like Don Music and Herbert Birdsfoot

Status
Not open for further replies.