Sesame Street Records Returns

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I thought the audio release of A Swinging Sesame Street Celebration was from Sesame Street Records, but I watched the special last night and the credits mentioned the album being available from a different record company. I can’t find the record company on my digital release (it does give the copyright to Jazz at Lincoln Center, but I’m pretty sure the record company listed in the specials credits was a different name).
It's Blue (Something) Records. They seem to handle any if all albums produced by the Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's Blue (Something) Records. They seem to handle any if all albums produced by the Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra.
"A Swingin' Sesame Street Celebration" was released by Blue Engine Records, a subdivision of Jazz at Lincoln Center.

We were delighted to see this album released. We spoke with the media department last year inquiring to see if it would be possible to have an official video or audio release of the concert. It's so wonderful that it happened.

Instrumentals of "Mahna Mahna", "Bein' Green" and "Rubber Ducker" by the Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra are all included on their "Jazz for Kids" digital album.

You can also hear both of these albums on Muppet Central Radio.