Sesame Street Bloopers/Technical Difficulties

Livehandmuppet

Reaction score
in some mumford sketches, when mumford goes on stage, (especially the pineapple segment) you can clearly see jerry's bald head and some other guy doing mumfords arms. when mumford turns around i saw his shirt sleeve end and jerrys arm going through it.

Livehandmuppet

Reaction score
i found another major one. in the song "its a circle" sung by bert and ernie, when bert is singing his part of the song, you can see that eric jacobson was alittle to silly and when bert said "hey!" you can see the whole body of bert and a bit of erics shirt sleve. he mustve been wearing a white long sleeved shirt.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I saw one where Kevin Clash's arm was clearly visible coming out from under Wolfgang

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
i found another major one. in the song "its a circle" sung by bert and ernie, when bert is singing his part of the song, you can see that eric jacobson was alittle to silly and when bert said "hey!" you can see the whole body of bert and a bit of erics shirt sleve. he mustve been wearing a white long sleeved shirt.
Funny, because it was Frank's voice that was being heard.

Soul H

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is considered a blooper or not, but in the episode where Little Jerry and The Monotones did a comeback concert in 2000, the groups number 1 fan wasn't there...whoever that was. :confused:

muppetwannabe

Reaction score
I love that song about reading I have susan's part memorized. My Mom saved the tape that has that song clip on an episode but I don't remember which episode I just remember it is at the end of a tape! I hope that song is released on a DVD set someday!

dinoboy

Reaction score
I remember one time, Sesame Street was experiencing some techincal difficulties, and since the show was temporarily stopped, they show a photo of Big Bird standing next to the Sesame Street Light post. As the background music plays, the announcer mentions that they are experiencing some technical difficulties and that they will try and fix it as soon as possible, so just stay put. Then the announcer mentions that he found a muppet monster in their viewing machine biting and chewing on the wires. And that they will get rid of the monster and fix the problem as soon as possible. So just be patient and don't go away kids, we'll get the show back on air as soon as possible. I guess the announcer was just trying to make the problem sound more kid friendly and informing them that they will have if fixed soon.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
This thread is about stuff happening on the SS set.

Not technical difficulties on's PBS affiliate had.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I remember one time, Sesame Street was experiencing some techincal difficulties, and since the show was temporarily stopped, they show a photo of Big Bird standing next to the Sesame Street Light post. As the background music plays, the announcer mentions that they are experiencing some technical difficulties and that they will try and fix it as soon as possible, so just stay put. Then the announcer mentions that he found a muppet monster in their viewing machine biting and chewing on the wires. And that they will get rid of the monster and fix the problem as soon as possible. So just be patient and don't go away kids, we'll get the show back on air as soon as possible. I guess the announcer was just trying to make the problem sound more kid friendly and informing them that they will have if fixed soon.
Oh wow! I want to see this!