Sesame Kubricks release?

beaker

Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody knows when those Sesame Street Kubricks are coming out? I so must have that Little Bird!
While those WOS blocks looked so lame, these look pretty interesting.

uncleduke

Reaction score
According to these guys.....
Clickety click click

Should be in the Fall/Winter of this year. I do not know if they will have distribution in the US or not, so you may have to get them shipped from the land of the rising sun directly

beaker

Reaction score
Thanx for the info. Virtually all kubrick series make it to local comic shops, though more recently weve seen series pix for an insane range of movies..from Edward Scirroshands to even the recent French indie hit Amelie.

Anyways, I just may have to order the Sesame products, as I doubt there will be much interest among fellow geek collectors at the comic shops. This is actually the first serious collector Sesame stuff Ive ever heard of.

Gonzo

Reaction score
This is the first I've heard of these--any pics or word on which characters will be released? I haven't gotten any Kubricks yet, but I will say their designs are always interesting (but I REALLY didn't like the WOS set from Playmates).

Where are the pics?

Quinnnnnnnn

beaker

Reaction score
>>>The links that Coree posted don't seem to work, but this was talked about at length over at ToughPigs a few weeks ago. There are pictures posted as well as information on how to get them once they're released<<<

Hey! They work^_^ But yeah, this was originally posted on TP, in what I would say has to be my fave TP thread of the year so far.
(It seems a lot of the more non Palisades, merchandise rarity stuff is discussed over there which is good)

Chilly Down

Reaction score
I can't make the link work either. Can someone please explain to me what this is all about? The only Kubrick I know of is Stanley, and imagining his version of Sesame Street is quite an interesting thought, to say the least. :wink:

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
I don't totally understand what they're trying to do, unless those Kubrick things are compatible with Legos. That would be cool! But they don't look it.

I've seen those stupid Harry Potter Legos, and the cool Star Wars ones. It'd be great if they did the Muppets in Lego.