See Jim Henson’s Puppet Improv Company Live in Hollywood!

Starlancer

Reaction score
Wow its funny but kinda dirty for the Muppets...he stole from a sperm bank WOW, thats disturbing but its still funny and awesome.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I was at that show it was very funny even though it was for adults.
I on a differnt subject am really starting to not like Brian Henson.
I'm sure I will get tuns of hate mail now but.
1.After meeting him at this puppet improve he was smug and acted very hollywood which shocked me to no end.
2.meeting Brian Froud for the second time at the san diego comicon and him telling me that Brian didn't want him to even bother coming to America and that he's really not involved in the new dark crystal movie and that Brian wants to do the whole movie in CGI I'm sorry Brian but Mr. Froud is the Dark Crystal to me as much as Jim was if not more!
3. After rushing back home to los angeles to make the taping of late night buffet my friends and I who waited in line for 2 freaking hours had been turned away because of Brian Hensons guest list. Now what was the point of even having tickets and making a big deal of this if you weren't gonna let anyone in.
I'm sorry everyone but this guy is getting under my skin seriously.

BEAR

Reaction score
Why is this called JIM HENSON'S Puppet Improv? The poor man has nothing to do with this project and isn't even here to defend himself.

BEAR

Reaction score
TheJimHensonHour said:
I was at that show it was very funny even though it was for adults.
I on a differnt subject am really starting to not like Brian Henson.
I'm sure I will get tuns of hate mail now but.
1.After meeting him at this puppet improve he was smug and acted very hollywood which shocked me to no end.
2.meeting Brian Froud for the second time at the san diego comicon and him telling me that Brian didn't want him to even bother coming to America and that he's really not involved in the new dark crystal movie and that Brian wants to do the whole movie in CGI I'm sorry Brian but Mr. Froud is the Dark Crystal to me as much as Jim was if not more!
3. After rushing back home to los angeles to make the taping of late night buffet my friends and I who waited in line for 2 freaking hours had been turned away because of Brian Hensons guest list. Now what was the point of even having tickets and making a big deal of this if you weren't gonna let anyone in.
I'm sorry everyone but this guy is getting under my skin seriously.
You mean you bought tickets and everything and then they didn't let you in to see it?

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Why is this called JIM HENSON'S Puppet Improv? The poor man has nothing to do with this project and isn't even here to defend himself.
i would imagine its much like Disney putting "Walt Disney Presents" on all their product , and he shuffeled looses this mortal coil decades ago

its purely a corporate Branding thing

Starlancer

Reaction score
o well at least u knew what i meant when i said muppet so ya.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I did not Know Brian was like this. I liked him as a puppeteer.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
BEAR said:
You mean you bought tickets and everything and then they didn't let you in to see it?
You don't buy tickets they are free but the fact is a drove from san diego all the way back to los angeles with little to no sleep so i could be back on time for this only to be told I can't come in because brian hensons star friends have taken up most of the spots. Yea you can say I was pretty miffed.:rolleyes:
Ilikemuppets said:
I did not Know Brian was like this. I liked him as a puppeteer.
It was just a personal opinion sorry if it botherd you. He is good besides the fact that all of his characters sound the same much in the same vein of Sal or Dr. Van Nueter.