Scooter's Story

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Hmmm. Starting to put in too many songs, I think...

Ah, I only have 3 more for the whole thing.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So... The band's lost, are they?
Have they tried Harry Krishna?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
The Count said:
Have they tried Harry Krishna?
Weeeeeell, as much as I wanted to put the good ol' Hare Krishna throw-away in there, and I probably shoulda, I think I mighta referenced too many other Muppet movies already.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw... But isn't that Scooter and Bean were trying to do? Get a record for most Muppet specials/movies referenced/mentioned in another movie?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
The Count said:
Aw... But isn't that Scooter and Bean were trying to do? Get a record for most Muppet specials/movies referenced/mentioned in another movie?
True. Hmmm. I think I'll add that now, actually.

I also realized, this would actually make a terrible movie. No original songs, and possibly the smallest Miss Piggy role since The Muppet Show, Season one?

(just added it)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... I don't think it's that bad a movie. Statler and Waldorf might... But keep it comin'!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
If there's one thing I like in the story, its that Miss Piggy has a very small role for such a large pig! (That would be a great Floyd line)

I like the story. Keep it coming!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Nice point, Ryan...you know she's not there, but it doesn't bother you (at all).

Doing awesome, Justin!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Thanks!

For those of you who might like to see this movie made :wink: , you can either write to the Walt Disney Company and demand it be filmed, or I can slowly piece it together using pre-existing footage... starting with Scene 1: Six-String Orchestra

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
or I can slowly piece it together using pre-existing footage... starting with Scene 1: Six-String Orchestra
That's an interesting idea!

And I loved the use of the song from "Snoopy Come Home." It's always been such a tear jerker. :cry: