Schulz/Peanuts Thread

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hey Foz, just asking here... do you collect the little boxes of Choclates with Snoopy dolls or figures attatched. I try to all the time. I was just sooooooo disappointed that they didn't have any Halooween ones this year, Makes it seem like it wasn't really Halloween without them.

They do have them for Christmas though (yipeee!!!) and hopefully for valentines day!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya,

I try to collect only REALLY good things nowadays. The Peanuts action figures, new books, and I can't remember the very last thing I bought, but a friend got me the Schulz Exhibit poster and a Snoopy/Charlie Brown ornament!! :smile:

Only Muppet things, for example, that I'm buying right now are the Palisades figures.

Top quality in my collections from now on.

FOZ

Drtooth

Reaction score
Man, I just love going the day or so after a holiday, and picking up a bunch of the cheap... Then I eat the candy, get a sugar high.. greatest thing in the world.

I hope someone gets me the Linus/ Chuck/ Pepermint Patty set (the three I wanted most) for christmas.

I like the Muppet figs better in detail and such.

Plus I do not like how they have Peppermint Patty and no Marcie. I hope these things do well, and they make Pigpen, Violet, and Frieda as well as finally getting in a Marcie fig. Plus if they can make Snoopy's Bro, Spike....

Man.. I saw a Spike Doll once and never got it, I came back an' it was tooooo late....

radionate

Reaction score
They are indeed making Pig Pen in the action figures.

Since we are in the Holiday Season I'd thought I'd share this about my love for all things Schultz.

I am lucky enough to have a few animated Peanuts "Motionettes"

My favorite is a scene from "A Charlie Brown Christmas". It has Charlie Brown and Snoopy around the tree with Linus' blanket wrapped around the base. I have a set of Peanuts dolls that look like the Charlie Brown (they are a little smaller), and they join the scene every year too (along with a little Woodstock). The tree is always decorated with Peanuts ornaments, but the last Christmas I spent at home (which was a few years ago), the tree was too small for all the ornaments. I don't know if Mom and Dad put it up this year or not.

My second favorite is at my apartment. Its a Snoopy "Motionette" He's on his doghouse as the World War 1 Flying Ace taking flight thru "clouds" that I've got set up.

And if at this point you are wondering about my apartment, yeah, it looks like Disneyland at Christmas. There are motion figures everywhere along with a gazillion Christmas decorations. I'll try to post pictures. I got it from my folks who do the same thing to the house.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The Ronald McDonald House has a small Schroeder playing his piano, but it doesn't work anymore. They also have a GIANT Snoopy doll that I would LOVE to own!! :smile:

FOz

radionate

Reaction score
I need that Schroeder for my set. I'll gladly trade them something for it.:big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Dunno what they'd do for a trade. Call them and see when you're in Memphis next time. Ask for Sherri Bushong.

Don't say you know me or Muley though.

You'll get further that way.

radionate

Reaction score
I can't take away the children's Schroeder. I'd be worse then the Grinch

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
They may not even notice it with all the other stuff around there. Who knows?

radionate

Reaction score
Don't shoot me, but I've not been the the RMH yet. I should really go sometime. I'd love to go play with the kids. And maybe borrow a certain display item. (Why don't you go after it?):confused: