Sailor Moon manga or anime

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
By the way if there are any other Sailor Moon fans who would like to comment on my thoughts about how Sailor Moon kills her enemies I would be most interested in hearing what you think please?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Personally, it is my SISTER who is the Sailor Moon fan, but I have to watch them, so here's my comment.

I don't HATE the show, I'm just more a fan of One Piece, Dragon Ball (classic... Z and GT are alright, but nothing beats the classics), BoBobo-Bo Bo-BoBo, Kinnikuman, and Lupin III (especially). I feel I like the Manga's story lines, mainly they aren't quite as repeatitious (SP?) as the show's story. With that said, I do like the Nerdy guy (Melvin was his dub name, I know) and there was one episode I particularly liked when Mars had some dopey floppyhaired teenager after her... the cousins thing ruined that one.

All in all, not my favorite anime, but it's not something that's for me anyway. But still good for what it is, and one of the best Magic Girls sentai type shows I have seen.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thought I'd bump this favourite topic of mine up. See if anybody else has anything to say about it.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Since I bumped my Harry Potter thread up for Ed to see I thought I may as well bump up my Sailor Moon one once again as well. Maybe somebody who's never seen it before might like to comment in it.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I wasn't a big fan of the cartoon. It didn't see whet the big fuss over it was. Maybe it wes the Barenaked Ladies song (Three Weeks or whatever) or something that gave them so much popularity, LOL! Anyhow, I just couldn't get into the show.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I am a self-proclaimed Sailor Moon expert. It was my life for several years and it spawned some fanfiction and an otaku senshi, all of which have now been deleted.

But Sailor Moon is what ignited my interest in anime and manga and actually helped me continue my fandom into the Muppets.

TotallySpiesFan, a lot of Sailor Moon fans consider the American dub of Sailor Moon to be the American version of this anime. So when you want an American version, you have the dub from DIC. Once upon a time there was a small push to make Sailor Moon a live action show a lá Power Rangers in the early 1990s. Thankfully it got canned and shoved in some back corner of a warehouse.

If anyone is interested I can post a link to the promo reel.