• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • Christmas Music
    Our 19th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50th Anniversary Celebration
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on Sesame Street's 50th anniversary special. An official DVD is on the way.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Sad by Little Jerry

ssetta

Reaction score
You didn't think I was serious, did you? !:eek:

Mad Lil' Jerry

Reaction score
I responded asking you if you meant Canadian or US because Canadian was less... (as a joke about currency) and I then responded but you never replied...:frown:

So I didn't know what to think... If you want to work out a trade of some sort I'm all ears...!

-MLJ

Soul H

Reaction score
Did anyone notice that in the music video "Sad", the bearded guy's hat came off?

Mad Lil' Jerry

Reaction score
It's been such a long time since I've seen it... would you happen to
have it on tape?

-MLJ

Soul H

Reaction score
Mad Lil' Jerry said:
It's been such a long time since I've seen it... would you happen to
have it on tape?

-MLJ
Unfortunately, I don't. Hope this doesn't make you mad, Mad L'il Jerry.

Mad Lil' Jerry

Reaction score
Naw, Not Mad... just frustrated. Well... yeah... I'm mad... maybe... indecisive I don't know...

Acutally I would say mad at the fact that I can't find these clips anymore, and they won't play them anymore... if they would just put out a box set of DVD's that would make me happy... but I guess you can't please everyone.

-MLJ

Soul H said:
Unfortunately, I don't. Hope this doesn't make you mad, Mad L'il Jerry.

ssetta

Reaction score
I actually do have "Mad" on one of my old tapes. If you tell me your address, I can send it.

Soul H

Reaction score
Oh by the way although this is a late reply, when I said that I hoped this didn't make you mad, there was no pun intended.

Naw, Not Mad... just frustrated. Well... yeah... I'm mad... maybe... indecisive I don't know...

Acutally I would say mad at the fact that I can't find these clips anymore, and they won't play them anymore... if they would just put out a box set of DVD's that would make me happy... but I guess you can't please everyone.

-MLJ