Sad by Little Jerry

Mad Lil' Jerry

Reaction score
How bizarre... are you saying that the English version of "Mad" and the Shalom version are different? I thought they were the same clips just redubbed... I can't remember too much of the english version other than I liked it alot, but getting ahold of a copy seems near impossible for me, so I wouldn't be able to compare and contrast.

Another throw out... on the Shalom - "Proud" seemed to be dubbed by a girl singing not a guy which was Jerry's nature.

-MLJ

Drtooth

Reaction score
Mad Lil' Jerry said:
How bizarre... are you saying that the English version of "Mad" and the Shalom version are different? I thought they were the same clips just redubbed... I can't remember too much of the english version other than I liked it alot, but getting ahold of a copy seems near impossible for me, so I wouldn't be able to compare and contrast.

Another throw out... on the Shalom - "Proud" seemed to be dubbed by a girl singing not a guy which was Jerry's nature.
it did appear the same... he's just using it as an example since that's the only place to find Mad on video (and that makes me mad! Me Atizben!!!)

But Jerry was dubbed as a girl? you mean it's little Geraldine?!?!?!

Dantecat

Reaction score
You could hear Mad in English on The Record Sesame Street 2 (The Oringinal Cast)and to watch and listen Mad you can get The Computer Game about Sesame Street Letters on The CD-ROM!

Mad Lil' Jerry

Reaction score
I have them both... the record I made into an mp3 and the CD Rom only has the audio. Interesting, they are slightly different recordings. The video (or CD Rom version) seems like Little Jerry is pleasently mad, where the record seems like he's really mad.

I just got another SS record with Mad! on it, but I'm thinking it may be the same as the Sesame Street 2 record. I haven't played it yet. In fact I also have Signs! and would be willing to dub the entire record to CD if someone would be willing to trade for the videos of Little Jerry's "Mad!" or "Danger"... even "Sad" in English.

Mad Lil' Jerry

Reaction score
It looked like it was introduced by Lou Reed... and the Hebrew signers that sang "Mad" and "Proud" are distinctly different. I think the "Proud" saw sung by a girl. But it never said who sang it.

-MLJ

Splurge

Reaction score
Mad Lil' Jerry said:
I have them both... the record I made into an mp3 and the CD Rom only has the audio. Interesting, they are slightly different recordings. The video (or CD Rom version) seems like Little Jerry is pleasently mad, where the record seems like he's really mad.
On the CD-ROM, it sorta sounds like Caroll Spinney is one of the backup singers. Which makes sense, he did do the odd AM in the first two years.

Mad Lil' Jerry

Reaction score
I have them both but only the record one posted on my Yahoo Little Jerry fan site. The record Monotones sound more like high pitched whiners... compaired to the video or CD rom version.

-MLJ

ssetta

Reaction score
I have the video for "Mad" on show 3073.

Dantecat

Reaction score
How Can I Hear These Songs on Yahoo? Can I Download Them on a CD?

Mad Lil' Jerry

Reaction score
I know, you stated that on another Little Jerry stint I was on... you mentioned $50,000 for a copy and then I never heard anything else.

-MLJ