ROLE PLAY GAME Rules and Q&A

P

Princeton

For SuperMuppets, I'll be Zippity Zoot; famous for his superhuman speed! lol

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HA HA! That's funny, because Zoot's just the opposite of that! LOVE IT!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Kev... Posted another update in the dorms thread. It's post #3290.
Hope this helps.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
This is Little Brother.

It is the final week in the Muppets Big Brother house.

All MC users are invited to vote on who they wish to win Muppets Big Brother.

Three housemates remain in the house:

Fozzie's Mother – Beauregard
Rowlf – redBoobergurl
Sam the Eagle - That Announcer

Each of the housemates has been asked to make an appeal to you, the viewers, giving the reasons why they will win.

Viewers should vote by sending the name of the housemate they want to win to Harvey Towers.

The players in the roleplay have done really well and put in a lot of work over the previous weeks so please take they time to thank them for their participation by following the remainder of the thread and helping to pick the winner. Former housemates are also especially asked to vote!

Thanks

Harvey Towers

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So wait... Who's in charge of the Muppet Big Brother... HPDJ or you Harvey?
Either way, could you please remove my name from the potential cast for Muppet Big Brother 2? Not sure I'll have the time to play that character as I'll be busy setting everything up for my classes this next term. Thanks and hope to hear from you if you have any questions.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Count; I presently have nothing to do with Muppets Big Brother 2 and if you read that thread you'll see that I didn't approve of HPDJ allocating characters to people in long in advance before the present roleplay was even fininshed.

My acting as Little Brother came from me stepping in to control the Big Brother thread due to HPDJ's absence. My motive for this was to keep the thread going for the players as I didn't want to see them let down. HPDJ has not yet returned so I am currently collecting the votes for the final.

Beauregard

Reaction score
HPDJ was banned from this forum for a period for (i believe) name calling. This explains his long term absence.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, I see. Well... In his defense for the MBB2... He did contact me and ask which of the characters on his cast I'd like to play. So it wasn't just a blank automatic assignment on his part, at least in my own particular case. Don't know if it was this way with others. Anyway... Don't think I'd be interested in MBB2 should that go forward. But I wish everyone involved with MBB luck. I guess...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Kev... Thought you should know, there's another update post in the dorms thread. Check out post #3415 and that's got the info for all to see regarding upcoming events.
Hope this helps and have a good weekend.

BEAR

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
HPDJ was banned from this forum for a period for (i believe) name calling. This explains his long term absence.

Oh, that's interesting. Would have been good to know about this sooner.