ROLE PLAY GAME Rules and Q&A

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Dorms Update

Kevin, in case it helps... The newly revised version of the dorm registry has been posted in Post #3802 in that thread.
Oh, and you might want to pop in later today to pick up your surprises.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Not going to read every message to find this allready answeared question, but I was wondering how dose one get to be a part of the RP Games I see go on here from time to time? I been A lerker in TMCD for a while now wondered if I can joine or do I have to waite for a new game to come up?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey Zelda! If you wanna join the Dorms, you should PM Ed (The Count) about it, he'll give you info on what to do! :big_grin:

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
I like to make a rpg. But i don't know to make it. Please! Help me!

Jareth4ever93

Reaction score
I've been trying to find somebody to roleplay with, I have like 4 plots for a labyrinth rp but I need a Jareth lol

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Does Jareth's character in the RPG you want to do carry the story or does he have to play as the same as the other characters in the RPG? If he carries the story, then you can be both Game Host and Jareth.

Jareth4ever93

Reaction score
Jareth would carry the story, but I stink at playing him..I just need to find somebody that could do a 1 x 1, I've been hunting for who knows how long now

Aaron

Reaction score
been a long time since we had one of these