Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I usually tire of these type of conservative grifter accounts but gotta say that he's spot-on here. The fact that Patton felt the need to apologize for hanging out with Chappelle (who he claims is his friend of 34 years) is outright pathetic. If Oswalt is that afraid of the mob of twitter users attacking him, then he shouldn't have performed with him to begin with.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Over the past year AOC has been blasting Ron DeSantis on how he’s handling Covid in Florida. Any time there was a spike, “Oh, look at the death and carnage and all the anti-maskers down there!”
Someone on this board constantly picks this talking point varbatim. Any guesses who?

But none of that stopped AOC from spending Christmas and New Year’s in Florida. Imagine her coming down after Cuomo and DeBlasio did SUCH a good job keeping New York safe.

A video went viral of AOC dancing mask less at a strip club.

This happened so much over the past two years with Cuomo, Pelosi, Lori Lightfoot, Gavin Nelson, dictating the Covid protocol you should be following, shaming you if you don’t, but not abiding by their own policies. It applies to you,and me, but not them.

AOC got called out for her hypocrisy, and her reply was “You’re just frustrated because you can’t sleep with me!”

No, because you’re a pathetic hypocrite. Your face looks like a horse (I’ll leave it to you to choose which end she looks like), and I wouldn’t bang you with a stolen c@ck.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
AOC dancing at a strip club? I follow politics somewhat closely and even I haven't heard of that.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Yes, it’s true. Why stay in New York which has lockdowns and mask mandates that crippled so many businesses and schools, when you can go to Florida? There are no mask mandates there, and you can rip on a governor you hate, but his state offers more freedom than your own.

Don’t you just love it when you can have it both ways? And of course she posts herself dancing, because of the self-absorbed narcissist she is. Gotta do it for the ‘Gram!

U’m making a prediction right now and you can hold me to it. Right now, you have a Democrat in theWhite House and majority in both houses of Congress.
Come November, so many seats will flip it will make your head spin.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Yes, the Rs will take over and then voters will see they're useless and go back to voting for Ds and then they'll see the Ds do nothing and go back to voting for Rs. It's an endless cycle.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I wouldn’t be surprised if she got behind the bar there. One thing she’s useful for.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, big shock: Critical Race Theory has officially been banned in my state. Who could have possibly seen this coming?