Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
If it’s one thing I can say about the left, at least the extremies, they really love just hearing what they want to hear. And if they don’t hear what they like then that’s when the hissy fits come about.

I can also say the same thing with the extreme right as well. Both really have proven how much they just want to hear what they want to hear, and it shows badly. Some members on this forum, without giving names, in both parties even easily fit this category

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And once again, the GOP is back to playing one of its favorite games: The Blame-Something-That-Already-Happened-On-The-Democrat-Who-Came-Into-The-Picture-After-Something-Already-Happened Game. Remember when Bush crashed the economy in 2007, then they blamed it on Obama once he was inaugurated in 2009? Now they're blaming all of the death and destruction that COVID has caused in America on Biden, even though it got as bad out of hand as it did because Trump didn't do a **** thing about it other than flip flop back and forth between saying it was a liberal hoax, it was created in a Chinese lab, and that it would miraculously disappear in April (of last year).

Oh yeah, and now they're blaming Pelosi for being directly responsible for the 1-6 insurrection that they, for all this time, kept insisting wasn't an insurrection, but rather a "parade" full of tourists.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
No, Pelosi stuck both feet in her mouth swearing she’s a devout Catholic while condoning abortion.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, another day I had to spend 50 dollars on gas no thanks to Joe Biden and the Democrats. 🤷🏿‍♂️

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Not for me, I only had to spend about 30 dollars two times in December.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So when every other President has kissed babies, it's been their way showing they care about the American people, especially when it comes to the future of our country, but when Biden kisses a baby, it's just another "Creepy Joe" moment, yeah, okay, whatever. Let's continue to completely ignore Trump saying he'd bang his own daughter if she wasn't his daughter.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean sorry to say Joe has done a lot of inappropriate **** to make him seem very untrustworthy around other women and children….. for goodness sake, sniffing behind their backs!

That said, Trump wanting to **** his own daughter is just as rancid.