Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean I’d still shop there. I LOVE the smell of fresh sawdust coming in.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Soooo . . . Ben Shapiro goes to Home Depot to buy a single hunk of wood to give the middle finger to blacks boycotting the company because of their corrupt business practices and supporting rightwing agendas?
And .......... ?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Meanwhile in Columbus Ohio the news screams another black girl shot by a white cop. What the media conveniently omit was the black girl who got shot was stabbing another black girl. But none of that matters.
As long as blacks keep killing other blacks, BLM is silent. Put a cop in the equation, regardless of actual facts involved, everybody’s hair is on fire.

MWoO

Reaction score
Soooo . . . Ben Shapiro goes to Home Depot to buy a single hunk of wood to give the middle finger to blacks boycotting the company because of their corrupt business practices and supporting rightwing agendas?
I wish I could examine that noggin of yours and find out how your brain twists information the way it does.

All Home Depot did... was NOT get involved in politics. They didn't support any "right wing agenda". There was no talk about "corrupt business practices". The boycott is being called because Home Depot didn't speak out against the voter reform bill in GA. They didn't come out in support of it, they just didn't say anything about it. Ya know... because they sell wood and sheet rock.... they aren't elected officials. The demand is that they not only denounce the bill, but that they financially support legal action to over turn the bill.

So... how is not getting involved in something that has nothing to do with them is supporting a right wing agenda to you?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Meanwhile in Columbus Ohio the news screams another black girl shot by a white cop. What the media conveniently omit was the black girl who got shot was stabbing another black girl. But none of that matters.
As long as blacks keep killing other blacks, BLM is silent. Put a cop in the equation, regardless of actual facts involved, everybody’s hair is on fire.
That doesn’t surprise me. I mean she shouldn’t have been shot like that but she shouldn’t have been stabbing another person either.

While I do support BLM in terms of protesting against police brutality against blacks, I do hate a lot of their double standards bull**** views and black on black crimes is one of them. They basically see black on black crimes as a cultural thing like how only black people are allowed to say the n word (which, for the record, I do understand why as a Caucasian man even if both words ending in er/a come off as vulgar to me, which I’d also feel if I were black myself). It’s basically translated to “only blacks can kill other blacks.” That’s how much black on black crimes are normalized to BLM and just society in general.

Last edited:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Here’s the thing. If the cop didn’t step in, the other girl would be dead. But the media still demonize the police for showing up.
The more police are demonized, the more they’re gonna quit. They don’t want to be the next Derek Chauvin.
Remember the whole CHAZ thing in Seattle last summer? People declaring they don’t need the cops? The sealed up their own borders so no cops can get in, and four more were shot dead.

Not to play Devil’s advocate. But if you’re stabbing someone, and a cop shows up, what do you think the cop is gonna do? Wait til the stabbing is over and nicely ask you to put the knife down? Or wait for you to stab him?

Even if I went into a crowded place with a knife or gun, you don’t think someone will call the cops on me? Of course they would!
But I don’t own a gun, and the only knives I have are in my kitchen. But if I was to attack someone with a weapon, I know full well the cops are coming.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
You're just not "woke" enough. Black Lives Matter*

*unless you're the victim of Black on black crime

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
That doesn’t surprise me. I mean she shouldn’t have been shot like that but she shouldn’t have been stabbing another person either.
Realisticly, if she shouldn't have been shot like that, what were the officer's other options? Have you seen the video? If not, take the time to watch it. The girl was a second away from seriously stabbing the other girl. Its unlikely a taser stops her from continuing the stabbing motion.

Instead of being praised as a hero for stopping a murder this officer is being dragged through the mud and his life being threatened. LeBron James is tweeting pictures of him with the words "you're next". Yeah that same social warrior that has no problem selling sneakers for hundreds of dollars to the black community. Sneakers that were manufactured in a sweatshop in China by children working 16 hours a day for 17 cents an hour.

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Alright, I gave this video a watch. I don’t agree with having to go for the gun on first decision but I do see this was a clear intend to kill with the knife.

And of course LeBron is like that. He falls under the category of woke as **** black people who only care about their race but could care less what other races are going through.