Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Chuckie Schumer said just as much. Almost jokingly, he said with all the executive orders Biden is signing, what does he need Congress for?
Biden had a press conference last week. Someone asked about the vaccine rollout, and Biden snapped and stormed off. No tough questions. C’mon, man!

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
so do u just expect those trump era policies to be repealed thru congress? lmaо
First, that's the way it is supposed to work.
Second, who controls Congress? Or are you saying his executive orders are so unpopular even Congress wouldn't pass them?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Have I mentioned how hilarious it is how Fox News has been hyper-ventilating over every single thing Biden has been doing since Day 1? You know what? I think Chris Cuomo was right: they really need a laugh track at this point.

gravy

Reaction score
First, that's the way it is supposed to work.
Second, who controls Congress? Or are you saying his executive orders are so unpopular even Congress wouldn't pass them?
i'm saying its not worth the whole process

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Chuckie Schumer said just as much. Almost jokingly, he said with all the executive orders Biden is signing, what does he need Congress for?
Biden had a press conference last week. Someone asked about the vaccine rollout, and Biden snapped and stormed off. No tough questions. C’mon, man!
Isn't it pretty sad when the left-leaning New York Times AND when one of the top Democratic leaders in Congress think you are using executive orders too much?

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
i'm saying its not worth the whole process
Are you saying President Biden shouldn't do anything? Or are you saying that he should just bypass the legal process to pass legislation? Cause that would be a dictatorship.

gravy

Reaction score
Are you saying President Biden shouldn't do anything? Or are you saying that he should just bypass the legal process to pass legislation? Cause that would be a dictatorship.
r u good... whats the problem w rolling back harmful trump policies n just getting it overwith

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
r u good... whats the problem w rolling back harmful trump policies n just getting it overwith
Why stop there? Why not just enact everything he wants and get it overwith. Who needs the constitution when you have stuff to get done?