Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
It looks like Biden is appointing Mayor Pete to be Secretary if Transportation.
Which makes as much sense as Trump appointing Ben Carson to run Housing and Urban Development. What qualified him for that position? He would have been better suited for Health, Education and Welfare.

What qualifications does Mayor Pete have to run this agency?
1) He’s openly gay, so that elevates him in the intersectional hierarchy
2) As a kid he liked choo choo trains.
Good enough for Biden. The gig is yours.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Speaking of which, Pete was actually pretty high up for me early in this election. I was sad he dropped out but I guess it was to be expected.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I liked some of his policies, but I found he was a bit too green and inexperienced for the job.

MWoO

Reaction score
Speaking of which, Pete was actually pretty high up for me early in this election. I was sad he dropped out but I guess it was to be expected.
Back room deals were made between those that dropped out and Biden. It's why Pete is getting such an easy position. It's a position with a very low controversy quotient while also being a position he can put on his resume when running again in the future. Heck, Harris was made VP as she was the democrats original pick before Tulsi wrecked her.

Angela Mae

Reaction score
Biden is almost 80 and we don't know how much longer he'll be around. Constitutional Amendment 22 means that if Komma-Lah serves more than two years of Biden's unexpired term, she can only run for one elected term of her own.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow. So, not only is Trump's Space Force an actual, legit thing (I knew he was talking about it, I didn't know he had actually formed it), Pence has come up with the name for uniformed personnel who serve in said Space Force: Guardians.

That sounds so badbutt, it actually makes me want to enlist in the Space Force, just so I can because a . . . GUARDIAN OF THE GALAXY!!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
That article is a crock of sheet.
Are there things wrong with this country? Yes, but the same can be said for any other country on earth.
It’s dishonest to say 330 million people think, behave, and act the same. There are tons of good people in this country doing incredible things, if he’d pull his head out of his butt to look around.
This must be a bad country, yet it still affords him the opportunity to earn a living complaining about how bad it is. This is a factor why the media has such a credibility gap.
This country is so bad, yet millions still want to come here each year. Think that over.
Despite the flaws, people are doing good things each day. But you’ll never read about it. Bad news sells. So all the purveyors of doom and gloom, what’s stopping you from leaving?