Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So we're having another electoral vote? Why? Because of all the recounts? Because of all the lawsuits?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Because Trump isn’t getting his way of not being able to get into office.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
And it’s official...

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
So we're having another electoral vote? Why? Because of all the recounts? Because of all the lawsuits?
Because Trump isn’t getting his way of not being able to get into office.
The fact that you two are the most prominent posters in this thread is just . . . I don't even know what to say. Before you express your opinion, please take the time to understand how our political process works. You're making Trump supporters look like geniuses.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The fact that you two are the most prominent posters in this thread is just . . . I don't even know what to say. Before you express your opinion, please take the time to understand how our political process works. You're making Trump supporters look like geniuses.
Prominent? The only reason I even bother participating in this thread anymore is because the orange idiot will finally be gone soon. This absolute headache of a thread alone is why I rage quit off this forum for a good while during lockdown.

By the time Joe is actually in office chances are this thread is just gonna turn into the “bash on republicans thread” anyway. I don’t have time for that.