Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, again, I mean, while the RNC had umpteen different candidates they could choose from (and somehow Trump still became the nominee), Hillary and Bernie were the only two the DNC had to offer - so once he was out, who else could they turn to?

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Hillary was set to be the final candidate from the start; Bernie had no chance because his party didn’t give him one.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The only thing Hillary had in her favor - good or bad - was the Clinton name.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Hillary was set to be the final candidate from the start; Bernie had no chance because his party didn’t give him one.
Yup. Hillary was pre-ordained by the Democratic party 4 years earlier and they did everything they could to rig it for her. It's their own fault they lost the presidential election. Bernie would have beaten Trump. So blame the Democrats as the reason we have President Trump in office.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So blame the Democrats as the reason we have President Trump in office.
Don't forget though, Trump is in Office because of the electoral college and the Russian collusion; Hillary otherwise won the popular vote head and shoulders over him.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, on the plus side of not having Hillary for president, we at least don't have to put up with "feminists" reminding us we HAVE to respect her because she's a woman. :shifty:

Oh, on another note, wasn't Hillary for abortions? I can definitely see why she got the final vote for running against Trump. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, on the plus side of not having Hillary for president, we at least don't have to put up with "feminists" reminding us we HAVE to respect her because she's a woman. :shifty:
How is that any different from Trump's supporters telling us we have to respect him because he's "president"?
Oh, on another note, wasn't Hillary for abortions? I can definitely see why she got the final vote for running against Trump. :rolleyes:
Yeah, again, that's one area that the Republican party has in their favor over the Democratic party: the Reps are against abortion, but Dems are pro-choice. Unfortunately, like heralde and I were discussing a while back, the Dems' stance on being pro-choice is less about the termination of the fetus, and more about women's rights to choose, since that's one of their major issues.