Super Scooter
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Dec 17, 2002
- Messages
- 6,255
- Reaction score
- 110
I wouldn't guess he had any wish for his characters. Dunno.
Adam Hunt does pretty well, and, while not perfect, so does Brian Henson.
Hey, Henson! I do it a little better than Adam Hunt! What say I come down for an interview (and tour of the Muppet Workshop)?
Seriously, though, it is hard to think what might happen. After you said that, I started thinking about that scene in VMMCM. They really shouldn't have done that. Oh, well.
I always crack up during Saying Goodbye.
Adam Hunt does pretty well, and, while not perfect, so does Brian Henson.
Hey, Henson! I do it a little better than Adam Hunt! What say I come down for an interview (and tour of the Muppet Workshop)?
Seriously, though, it is hard to think what might happen. After you said that, I started thinking about that scene in VMMCM. They really shouldn't have done that. Oh, well.
I always crack up during Saying Goodbye.
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+
And Scooter is wearing a labcoat, which if I remember correctly he was wearing in the pre-show.