Remembering Jane Henson (1934-2013)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Pretty oblivious of me to just find this out, but none the less depressing news. Especially since I almost went to the Jim Henson's Magic World exhibit the day she was speaking. I'm never good at commenting on these things. My sympathies go out to the Henson family. I haven't lost my parents yet, but I can't imagine anything being as terrible as that.

jgidley

Reaction score
My goodness. This is unbelievably sad. RIP Jane. Say hi to Jim for us.:frown:

Convincing John

Reaction score
It's really too bad that the Wilkins Coffee company went out of business. No other beverage would seem worthy enough for drinking a toast to Mrs. Henson. Otherwise, I'd be raising a steaming mug of it high right now.

Nevertheless...my condolences to the Henson kids, her loved ones and anyone that her heart touched.

And now, a new series of Sam and Friends can begin taping up there. Until us folks down here have a chance to see it, for now, goodbye Jane. We love you and miss you.
:jim:

ErnieBertGonzo

Reaction score
Pretty oblivious of me to just find this out, but none the less depressing news... I'm never good at commenting on these things. My sympathies go out to the Henson family. I haven't lost my parents yet, but I can't imagine anything being as terrible as that.
This is the first time I've been on the Internet since Sunday evening, and just found out through the A.V. Club. Also, I'm not terrific with these things either.

R.I.P. Jane. My condolences to the entire Henson and Muppet family.

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
I haven't posted in this thread yet because I haven't known what to say. I still don't, really... just that this news has deeply saddened me. My sympathy to the Henson family in this time.

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
My thoughts go out to Jane's family and friends at this difficult time. :cry: